Global Master of Business Administration(Global MBA) (Instructed in English)
The Ministry of Education (MOE) approved, in end July 2017, opening of the Global MBA (GMBA) Class as a new class added to the college’s existing MBA Program as of the academic year 2018-2019.
The new GMBA class whose courses are completely taught in English extends this market to local professionals wishing to enhance both proficiency in Business English and expertise in global management and overseas professionals interested in studying in Taiwan.
The College of Management has promoted the following actions to redesign globally oriented courses and classes open to both local and overseas students.Opening of Fundamental and Advanced Business Courses Taught in English
(1) To recruit international students with diversified learning backgrounds, the college will offer a complete series of fundamental and advanced business courses taught in English.
(2) GMBA Class Taught in English with Scholarship Available for Outstanding Students. The college plans to offer scholarship to outstanding domestic and international students admitted to the newly launched GMBA program.
Why Study an GMBA?
The THU Global MBA program is designed to fit the needs of students coming from a wide variety of education and professional backgrounds.
The Key For Your Success!
- Enhance International Competitiveness
- Career Progression: Acceleration & Change
- The Acquisition of New Skills & Diversifying Knowledge
- Growing an International Professionals Network
- MBA ROI: Increasing Salary Potential
GMBA Education Goal
- Effective Communication
- Integrated Decision Making
- Profound Knowledge and Practical Skills
- Global Perspective and Sustainable Learning
- Business Ethics and Social Responsibility